Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"New" Phone

Remember my phone dilemma mentioned in the previous post?
I received the digitizer, did some more research, and definitely decided to return it. Apparently, not only is it almost impossible to replace lcd/screen parts separately, it's a complete scam. Surprise, surprise.
Strangely enough, my seller bumped up the product price to about $60 after my purchase - which was a mere $10 in comparison.

I decided to get:
 The LG Vortex (VS660)

An iPhone to a low budget smartphone, what an upgrade huh? 
Despite the sarcasm, I'm actually really really grateful to have been able to find such a great deal. The description says the phone is really scratched up and stuff, but what matters (to moi) is that it functions perfectly. Its only a month or two; I should be able to make due!

I tried eBaying some cases to cover up the dings, but they're all so expensive! Like, almost as expensive as what I paid for the phone! What happened to all the Chinese sellers who have cases for a dollar? Non-existent for this phone. Hmm, I'm going to try finding decals next.. 

I guess the Vortex can also function as a good transition from iOS to Android, since I'm planning on eventually upgrading to the SIII or SIV. I can use some practice.
Life is SO slooooow without a phone.

CHARM✌참

No comments: