Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Short phone customization haul..

So..Since the last post, I've been hunting for cases and/or decals to hide dents and customize the "new" phone.
I couldn't find anything super cheap, so stuck with a reasonably priced wolf case.
1) Clear screen protectors, 2) Mirror screen protector, 3) Wolf plastic case

The case is super Christopher Kane x Topshop circa 2009-esque. Only, it seems that the trend is officially catching on here in the states so its a win-win for me. I also got three screen protectors: one mirror and two clear. I know that the mirror is for the HTC MyTouch, but the ones for the LG Vortex is so outrageously priced! I'm going to just use the clear ones as a stencil to make the mirror protector fit. I got the mirror one because the seller's picture of the Vortex is pretty LQ, so I couldn't tell how badly the screen is scratched up. If its really bad then the mirror protector should do a good job of hiding it. 
Honestly, there doesn't seem to be many scratches on the screen so I also picked up the two clear protectors (other than to use as stencils). I think the mirror protector will eventually get distorted badly, so I want to have backups at hand. 

I get bored of phone cases/themes super quickly, so I know I'll eventually pick up another case for this phone - I'm already debating between a baby pink or blue (mint-ish). I can't imagine using more fobby/cute themes with the wolf case! My OCD won't let that happen, hehe. Annnd, a solid color case is so much more versatile in general..It'll match with every season! :x 
If I weren't so broke from spending so much, I'd totally get the color case now. Sigh. 

I'm seriously so impatient. I can't wait to get my hands on this baby so I can play with all the Android customization options. I legit just spent two-three hours looking up Go Launcher themes..ㅡㅁㅠ..

Talk about priorities..Did I mention that spring break is officially over, and I have school tomorrow?

CHARM✌참

No comments: