Monday, November 7, 2016

Not to sound repetitive..

But I'm TERRIBLE at this blogging thing. Sigh.
Fortunately, a friend brought up the subject, and we've agreed to try and be consistent by posting every two days. I think this will be a huge challenge (and hopefully accomplishment) for the upcoming year. 

It looks like I pretty much skipped blogging the past year, and just as I wrote in the last post, SO many things have changed. 

In 2016 I (in chronological order):
1. Got my first "real" (full-time) job
2. Adopted a cat
3. Moved out of the basement apartment and back into my parents'
4. Went on vacation to Korea for two weeks
5. Quit my full-time to stay in Korea for a month

Its been just a month since I've come back from Korea, and I'm in a pretty aimless place. I feel like there are so many (but still very limited) ways I can try to live my life. Is this my quarter life crisis?
Currently, I am unemployed and trying to find another full-time job in the industry I quit my first job in. However, after discussing with multiple friends, I think we agree that NYC living may not be for us. There are just so many other states that offer a more relaxed lifestyle, so why struggle to make it here? Its not like we are into the things that make NYC unique.
So while I'm applying to openings here, I am also applying to jobs in the South to well..Start over there before its too late. 


I have to say, from the above list of events in 2016, adopting my cat was the most life-changing and significant. He has been such a ray of sunshine and I can't imagine going day-to-day without him. It was sooo painful being apart from him while I was in Korea D:

Isn't he adorable?

ANYWAYS, I'm excited to fill this blog this year and to see how things have changed next year.
Hope everyone is doing well~


CHARM✌참

No comments: