Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day well concluded

..Kind of, heh.

Just got home and though I was highly disappointed by the limited selection (boo), I ultimately ended up picking out things that I NEEDED, which is always a plus! No money wasted!

L to R) First Row: Cute "cosmetic mirror" for closeups on vanity, up&up contact solution (2 pack), up&up shaving cream, up&up toothbrush (4 pack); Second Row: Cotton Swabs, brow razors, disposable razors

My Target didn't even have disposables for women so I picked up the disposables for men haha. Tomato tomäto, no? 

Oh, I also picked up headphones, but I ended up finding the ones I "lost" in my computer desk drawer. Though I find that if there's one thing I can never have enough of, it's headphones. Maybe its because I have to use in ear buds since my ear holes are smaller (the smallest buds usually fit perfectly), and I'm stuck with no music if I don't have a pair available. 

Originally I wanted to pick up a personal journal to (kind of) chronicle more spontaneous thoughts/ideas, but alas, that did not work out too well. I also wanted to pick up a dress for the upcoming wedding on Saturday, but that too did not work out well. I think it's a sign from God to work with what I have. 

Practicality is key it seems! Not that there is any complaint from me (aka my wallet). Hehe.

Ddalki✌딸기

No comments: